The World Federation of Sleep Research & Sleep Medicine Societies (WFSRSMS) was founded in 1987.
Our mission is to:
- Facilitate international collaborations and cooperation among professional sleep societies around the world (our members)
- Promote sleep health as a world-wide public health priority
- Disseminate globally professional information on sleep medicine and sleep science
- Foster awareness of the importance of sleep research and the impact of sleep disorders
- Sponsor international Congresses on state-of-the-art developments in sleep medicine and sleep research
- Support international training in clinical sleep medicine and sleep research